Re: [Help-gsl] test release for GSL 2.2

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] test release for GSL 2.2
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 09:00:20 -0600

On 08/28/2016 08:37 PM, Peter Johansson wrote:

I also ran our test suite for a package that links in GSL and with 2.1.91 I get some errors. Looks like functionality related to either svd or the matrix struct has changed. I'll try to boil down the problem and come back, but if you have any idea of things that have changed, that would be very useful. Thanks.

Cheers,
Peter

Neither the gsl_matrix struct nor the gsl_linalg_svd routines should have changed as far as I know. If you post the errors you get I might be able to help further. Does your code work with GSL 2.1?