[Help-gsl] libgsl-0.dll linked to lgslcblas

From: Joshua Shindell
Subject: [Help-gsl] libgsl-0.dll linked to lgslcblas
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 17:48:01 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to use gsl with openblas. When I compile my C program using
dll's it will not link to openblas.  Dependency walker shows the program is
linked to gsl, which is linked to gslcblas.  Additionally, when I build
only the static libraries and recompile my program I am able to
successfully link my program to openblas.

Additional details: my program does some matrix algebra, runs without any
problems, and produces correct results for all of the cases mentioned
above.  I'm using the latest version of tdm-gcc 64 bit on a Windows 7
machine, and the most recent stable releases for both gsl and openblas.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Josh