[Help-gsl] GSL Compiling Error

From: Hemanth G
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL Compiling Error
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 20:16:26 +0530

Dear All,
I have installed gsl2.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 and I am facing problem while
compiling a program as I am getting an error
message *gsl_types.h not found*. I am using the below codes in bash file
and then running it in a terminal.The file
named LPF.c is stored in the home directory /hg/home .The file gsl_types.h
is placed in /hg/home/gsl-2.1/gsl

FILENAME='LPF.c '
g++ $FILENAME -L /hg/home/gsl-2.1/gsl/-I /hg/home/gsl-2.1/gsl/include -lgsl
-lgslcblas -lm -g

Could anyone help me in view of this or correct the above codes.Thank you.

With Best Regards/ Mit Besten Grüßen / Sincères Salutations
Hemanth Gaekwad