[Help-gsl] New documentation format

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: [Help-gsl] New documentation format
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:31:20 -0600

Hello all,

Sometime ago it was suggested to switch the GSL documentation from the current texinfo format to sphinx, which has superior HTML and PDF rendering. I thought this was a good idea and so I have now converted the GSL documentation over to sphinx, and a beta version is available at:

https://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/doc/html/index.html

I would appreciate if people could take a look at make any suggestions or let me know if you spot any bugs. Perhaps everyone could read through their favorite chapter and make sure the formulas and figures all look ok.

Thanks,

Patrick