[Help-gsl] gsl-config incompatible with Windows 64 bit

From: Alex Ho
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl-config incompatible with Windows 64 bit
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 14:34:38 +0000

Hi

I am having trouble setting up gsl for Windows 10, 64 bit version. I have
installed the libgsl-devel package from Cygwin. With that package, there should
be a gsl-config executable file. However, when I have installed it, the
gsl-config is just a normal file. When I rename it to "gsl-config.exe" and run
it, Windows gives message saying that the current version of gsl-config.exe is
not compatible with my current Windows version. How can I fix this?