Re: [Help-gsl] gsl-config –version bring the old version

From: mohamed jabir
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] gsl-config –version bring the old version
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 18:58:45 +0000

Nothing

De : Alan Mead [mailto:address@hidden]
Envoyé : 29 août 2019 14:57
À : mohamed jabir <address@hidden>; address@hidden

What is the output of:

$ find ~ -name 'gsl-config'

?

On 8/29/2019 1:49 PM, mohamed jabir wrote:

Hi,

I have installed gsl (make install …) following the step described in this link
: https://coral.ise.lehigh.edu/jild13/2016/07/11/hello/

I don’t have root privileges. When I run gsl-config –version I am getting the
old version (1.15). I need the latest version to used it insidethe R software.

How can I make the gsl-config use the new installed version in my home
directory?

Best,

Mohamed

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.

President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

http://www.alanmead.org

"You're an interesting species. An interesting mix.

You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such

horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off,

so alone, only you're not. See, in all our

searching, the only thing we've found that makes

the emptiness bearable, is each other."

-- Carl Sagan, Contact