Re: [Help-gsl] gsl-config –version bring the old version

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] gsl-config –version bring the old version
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 14:27:08 -0500

What do you mean by "default one"?

Because replacing the system gsl would require root access.

But maybe you want ~/dev/bin to appear first in your path so that when
you type 'gsl-config --version' it will find your locally installed GSL?
In that case, you want to google how to add a local directory to your
path. The instructions will probably tell you to edit ~/.bash_profile

-Alan