GSL - GNU Scientific Library for Mac

From: charlotte . knapen
Subject: GSL - GNU Scientific Library for Mac
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:03:04 +0200 (CEST)

Dear

I am a student and am currently learning to program in C++(14). I have a
MacBook Air so I use Xcode to write my code, most of the rest of class uses the
Linux virtual machine that our professor made. We have a project where we need
to use the GNU Scientific library, more specifically the undermentioned parts:

#include <gsl/gsl_errno.h>

#include <gsl/gsl_matrix.h>

#include <gsl/gsl_odeiv2.h>

I was wondering wether it would be possible somehow for me to download these
libraries?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Charlotte Knapen