GSL support for iOS

From: Reshmi KV
Subject: GSL support for iOS
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 06:02:15 +0000

Hi,

I would like to get help on building the libgsl.a and libgslcblas.a for iOS.
The current configure script generates lib for mac OS only.

I tried the following also. But resulted in Unsupported Architecture.
/configure --host=armv7-apple-darwin --disable-dependency-tracking
--enable-shared=no \
CC=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang
 \
CFLAGS="-arch armv7 --sysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS.sdk
 -miphoneos-version-min=7.0" \ CPPFLAGS="-pipe -no-cpp-precomp
-Wno-deprecated-declarations
-I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS.sdk/usr/include/"

Thanks,
Reshmi