subscribe

From: schumijar
Subject: subscribe
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 19:57:26 +0800 (CST)

Dear GSL engineers,
    I am caught with some GSL application errors in C++ with Visual Studio 2019
and Windows 10. I list my detailed GSL configuring processes in attached
additional files in form of .docx and .pdf.
    I will be very appreciated if you help me with this GSL problem! Thank you
very much and I am looking forward to your kind reply!

--

    Yours,

sincerely!

贾淑梅
Shumei Jia
TEL:13241670067
清华大学工程物理系
Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua Uni, P.R.C.
粒子技术与辐射成像教育部重点实验室
Key Laboratory of Particle & Imaging (Tsinghua Uni), Ministry of Education.