Lost extensions and softwares

From: 김현성
Subject: Lost extensions and softwares
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 05:52:22 +0000

Deal all

I found that some of software links driected to archive without other
information.
In design document, rngtextra package does, and
on lists of GSL extensions,

        Qrngextra
        CQP
        Bundle
        Geczy
        Quartic
        Fresnel
        SimplexImproved
        TAMUANOVA
        Rngextra-2.0 (same with design documents)

are directed to archive links.

It is out of hand if their developer does not want to consist their site or
packages on web.
However, all of them just gone?
I cannot find any source about these packages.
Seems that those were in Network Theory Ltd Publisher server and it was
dissolved.
Are there anyone who have those source?
May I get these packages if it is not violate their license?

The most packages that I’d like to see are rngextra and fresnel.
I found that ruby-gsl package has fresnel module but I cannot sure that it is.

Sincerely

Hyun Seong