Re: boost 1-60

From: carl hansen
Subject: Re: boost 1-60
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:30:02 -0800

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Ben Woodcroft <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Carl,

On 07/01/16 09:33, carl hansen wrote:
I see from guix-devel boost-1.60 is now included.
Actually Boost 1.60 has not yet been included in the master branch, so pulling will not grab it. If you wish to use it then you will either need to apply the patches sent to the mailing list yourself, or wait the patches have been integrated into master.

Thanks,
ben

Ok thanks for your replys, Ben and Eric.
I'm just trying to figure out how the systems of guix and hydra work..
When do changes get applied to 'master'?

I did guix refresh
and I see 200 packages can be updated. Can that be automated? It's kind of
annoying to get not up to date packages, especially to obsessive/compulsive geeks.