How about a 'guix-test-drive.scm'

From: myglc2
Subject: How about a 'guix-test-drive.scm'
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 10:09:24 -0500

I think that, due to operator error, gmane swallowed this post. Sorry
if it is a duplicate...

Hey guix users,

I installed guixSD on a headless server by cloning bare-bones.scm.  So
far, this is a highly enjoyable ride, thank you!

IMHO it would be better if bare-bones.scm did not set the SSH port to
2222, since this tripped me up, and I am guessing it might befuddle
others.

Another suggestion: for someone like me wanting to test drive guix
quickly, it would sure be helpful if there was a 'guix-test-drive.scm'
that includes emacs, guile, and everything else needed to try and enjoy
all the cool features described in the guix INFO pages and/or shown in
the "The Emacs of Distros" video.

Further, it might be good to have two versions ...

- guix-test-drive-desktop.scm

- guix-test-drive-headless-server.scm - emacs set to run over both tty
  and X11

In the meantime, does anyone have any bits and pieces of such a .scm
they would care to share?

Thanks - George