Re: Recommendations for libre WiFi-USB adapters?

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: Recommendations for libre WiFi-USB adapters?
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:40:29 +0100

Florian Paul Schmidt <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> this was discussed on IRC a while ago, but I couldn't find the
> reference to it anymore. What are some decent WiFi-USB adapters that
> are affordable and easy to get in Europe/Germany?
>
> Regards,
> Flo
>
> --
> https://fps.io

Hi,

there's hnode.org and some other pages covering it I don't have
at hand at the moment. If you have no problems with dongles and
maybe want it to use for future purposes as an WiFi AP, you could
get TP-Link TL-WN722N, v1.10 works with linux-libre (personally
tested) and there are some more resources on this out there.

--
ng