Question about nix

From: Matthew Jordan
Subject: Question about nix
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 10:54:58 -0400

Good day everyone,

Recently I have been looking into rkt and acbuild which are both built
with golang.  But as there is no golang package in guix yet I was
considering using nix since there is a package for that in guix (and nix
has packages for go, rkt and acbuild).

I'm wondering if anyone has any infomation on running Nix on
guixSD. Perhaps in guix oriented way using the "config.scm" (guix system
reconfigure).

I'm also curious as to whereter guix and nix can share "/gnu/store" or do
they need to run with their own stores?

Also is the go/golang package still being worked on? I am not sure how
much help I would be, but I would be willing to help out any way I can.
Time permitting of course.

Sincerely

--
Matthew Jordan