Grub with encrypted system Re: Wrong system time

From: Kete Foy
Subject: Grub with encrypted system Re: Wrong system time
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 21:11:35 +0000

marusich helped me in IRC by mentioning the date app (and hwclock).
I'm going to try and get Grub installed into my fully encrypted disk
although I haven't taken a good look at the bug which might be too
advanced: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21843. I'm also
studying these pages:
- https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/2016-03/msg00088.html
- https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html#File-Systems