guix offloading fails to register GC root

From: Ethan J
Subject: guix offloading fails to register GC root
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 02:22:46 +0000

Hi,
I was trying to use the guix offloading capability to offloading building of packages from my laptop to a more power server. After fighting with lsh to get ssh working [1], I ran into this error while running guix build -i hello http://paste.lisp.org/display/318673 I have a feeling it might be related to the patched bug https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?msg=10;bug=18115

Thanks in advance.