Re: GuixSD on arm

From: t3sserakt
Subject: Re: GuixSD on arm
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 18:13:53 +0200

Hi Ludo,

I would like to help, but I have no idea where to start.
I am "just" an application developer, and do not have
the right knowledge for doing this task alone.

Additionally to that I am busy with helping the
secushare (gnunet) project.

But if there is somebody who knows in more detail
what to do, I can help.

Cheers

t3sserakt