Re: Wrong system time

From: Kete Foy
Subject: Re: Wrong system time
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 11:52:00 +0000

Leo Famulari:
> IIRC we kept the 4.1 series of linux-libre specifically for libreboot
> users. You should be able to use it by adding the following line to your
> OS declaration:
>
> (kernel linux-libre-4.1)

Thanks, I have this and the linux use-package-modules, but I may have
made a mistake. I installed linux 4.1 as the normal user, and I ran
'guix system reconfigure' as my normal user or root but definitely as
root after linux libre 4.1 did not boot. I had more output the 1st time
I reconfigured: probably tried to reconfigure but didn't have permission.
--
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org
gpg --recv-key 'D7E9 5431 9C95 097F C314  C2A2 DD8C 15BD 0168 5E3A'