Geiser documentation buffers

From: Catonano
Subject: Geiser documentation buffers
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 20:55:10 +0200

This is not about Guix, admittedly. It's about Geiser

I tried to post on the Geiser mailing list 3 times, to no avail

So I'm trying here now. Supposedly Geiser is serving most of the people hacking on Guix, so I hope this is not an outrageously off topic post

When I ask Geiser to open the documentation buffer on some symbol at point, then when pressing q the buffer won't close. A q will appear in the buffer and it will persist.

C-x k closes not only the documentation buffer but also the source code buffer that I started from in the first place

So I'd have to start all over again

I made a little screenshot, here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSr6Rs6R1a4