Re: new GuixSD version?

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Re: new GuixSD version?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:13:13 +0200

> I think the main problem is that some of the 0.10.0 binaries have
> vanished from {mirror.,}hydra.gnu.org.  Thus, people installing GuixSD
> for the first time today have a very bad experience.

I concurr, today's nightmarish.

Long story short:

My first VM in which I installed guixsd successfully, didn't have enough
disk space. So I decided to make a new one from scratch : Bad idea...

And as I'm a complete scheme newbie, I cannot make sense of the
error messages I get, I cannot even know if PEBCAK...

--
Vincent Legoll