Re: Network Manager Service

From: rennes
Subject: Re: Network Manager Service
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 04:53:02 -0600

Hello,

On 2016-11-23 23:52, Chris Marusich wrote:

However, there is one problem: Even if I select "Connect automatically"
(in the "Identity" section of the settings page within Network Manager
for my wireless network), Network Manager does not automatically connect
to the network.  I'm not sure why.

Reading a little about 'Network Manager', it is required to select the 'Connect automatically' and 'Make available to other users' options. In my case it works!, can someone do tests?

Thanks