Re: binary installation on Fedora 25

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: binary installation on Fedora 25
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 11:11:45 +0100

Am 27.01.2017 um 21:22 schrieb Catonano:
> No error was raised but when trying to install the hello package some
> socket couldn't be found, as if the daemon was not running

Did you actually reload systemd and start the daemon?

I set it to "permissive" mode rather than "enforcing", I don' t know how to restart selinux

The result is the same

Ok, it doesn' t matter anyway. I' ll stay on Ubuntu. For now

The best solution would be to have an rpm package for Fedora so that Fedora users could use the vanilla system tools to install Guix