Re: ath wireless power management failure

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: ath wireless power management failure
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 23:05:47 +0100

Björn Höfling <address@hidden> writes:

> Just curious:
>
> Is you operating system GuixSD? Do you still have an old system generation of
> the time "where it worked"? Have you tried to boot into that?

I’m using GuixSD but I reinstalled the system right before going to
FOSDEM.  I did this because my initial installation was on a tiny
partition at the end of my otherwise LVM/LUKS-formatted disk.  The
easiest way to use the whole disk was to reinstall GuixSD, instead of
trying to move around the partitions.

As a result I don’t have an older version of GuixSD that I could boot
into :-/

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net