Emacs autoloads

From: Catonano
Subject: Emacs autoloads
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 12:51:13 +0100

I installed emacs-debbugs

But it doesn't get autoloaded, so I had to comment out this line in my .emacs file

(add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-all-packages "guix-patches")

because otherwise when launching emacs it claims that "debbugs-gnu-all-packages" value is void

I have to manually launch debbugs and only after that I can manipulate said variable

Not so with the Zenburn theme, though. That is available when .emacs is processed.

Both are autoloaded, as you can see
http://paste.lisp.org/display/340347

I know that Alex already discussed this but I can't find the email or maybe it was on the irc channel ? Sorry, I don't remember

Thanks in advance