How to setuid X.org?

From: dian_cecht
Subject: How to setuid X.org?
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:02:55 -0700

Hello,

     I have tried several times to get X.org (/bin/X, specifically)
setuid for obvious reasons. However, I can't find any examples of usage
and attempting to follow the infopages has led to a bunch of different
errors and failures (and rather useless error messages). I currently
don't have any useful logs of what I tried and the output (it was on a
LiveUSB I'm using for testing purposes), but I'm not wanting to use
%desktop-services (or other service packs, for that matter), which has
already been suggested.

Can someone either A) improve the documents for setuid programs (and
gexps) with some practical examples, or B) provide me with a (hopefully
working) snippet to add to the config?

Either would work for me, though the previous option is clearly the
better of the two.