Re: persistent reproducibility ?

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: persistent reproducibility ?
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:07:13 +0100

Hi !

> concerning my initial question

Thanks Chris!
It is exactly the `guix pack' at source level that I was looking for.
I am playing around.

I have still issues when redirecting the `export', e.g., `guix archive
--export hello' works, but not `guix archive --export hello >
hello.nar'
raising: `guix archive: error: corrupt input while restoring archive
from #<closed: file 0>'
Well, it is another topic.

> concerning license relative stuff

I am on the same wavelength and I almost agree.
My worries seems edge cases and I am maybe applying an overstatement
typical from south french people ;-)

Thanks to Guix community to share their positive energy.

All the best,
-simon