patched packages

From: Catonano
Subject: patched packages
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 18:23:47 +0200

I put some patches in gnu/packages/patches, I listed them in Makefile.in and tried to make guix

I get this error

  GUILEC   gnu/packages/python.go
make[2]: ***  Nessuna regola per generare l'obiettivo "gnu/packages/patches/python-genshi-0.7-disable-speedups-for-python34", necessario per "all-am".  Arresto.

which means:

No rule for generating the target "gnu/packages/patches/python-genshi-0.7-disable-speedups-for-python34"
which is required by "all-am"

Genshi needs to be patched, in order to work.

As you can see here
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/python3-genshi

The last release doesn't compile with python > 3.3, one test fails and other small things.

I noticed that the Genshi in Fedora is patched to fix exactly those things.

The patches that I put in gnu/packages/patches are from the Fedora rpm

How do I correctly patch Genshi ?

Thanks in advance