Re: installing GuixSD on a Macbook Air A1304

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: installing GuixSD on a Macbook Air A1304
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:15:52 +0200

Quiliro <address@hidden> skribis:

> Would someone guide me how to install and configure GuixSD for this
> UEFI machine? Thanks

Installing to UEFI from the GuixSD 0.12 installation image is rather
involved, so I would recommend waiting for the upcoming release, which
should have a solution for UEFI.  As you might have seen, Marius has
been working on it:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-04/msg00364.html

Perhaps you can beta-test the new installation image when it’s ready?

Ludo’.