Re: guix gc

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: guix gc
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 08:37:09 +0200

Catonano <address@hidden> skribis:

> I run guix gc for the first time since when I installed GuixSD
>
> I remember there was a bug for which pieces that should not be garbage
> collected get garbage collected anyway

I don’t know if the problems you describe relate to it, but the bug¹
you’re referring to was fixed last month in master.  If you upgrade to a
less-than-a-month-old GuixSD you shouldn’t have this problem.

Did you try upgrading?

Thanks,
Ludo’.

¹ <https://bugs.gnu.org/24703>

I did upgrade right now

I also removed fontconfig, gc'ed and reinstalled fontconfig

The terminal is still messed up

Maybe I should remove te fonts, gc and ten reinstall them ?

Let me see...