Re: tree doesn't get called

From: Eric Bavier
Subject: Re: tree doesn't get called
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 17:24:59 -0500

On Fri, 5 May 2017 17:50:53 +0200
Catonano <address@hidden> wrote:

> stranded as usual.
>
> So here's the package
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/345871
>
> What is wrong with it ?
>
> The build fails, the build folder (kept in /tmp) is empty
>
> Further, when I attempt to call tree, tree doesn't get called

trivial-build-system requires you to do a lot manually.  In this case
'(zero? (system* "tree"))' fails because it's not found in $PATH.

And the build folder is empty because the builder doesn't put anything
there! :)  Since you're working from a git checkout here, you could
probably copy/compile things directly from the source checkout to 'out'.

Hope that helps,
`~Eric