nginx service modify user

From: James Richardson
Subject: nginx service modify user
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 01:45:13 -0400

Hello,

I've managed to get nginx running as service (I'm running GuixSD). I
would like the nginx user to be in supplementary groups, obviously
usermod and vim /etc/group are not the proper solution.

%nginx-accounts seems not to be exported from (gnu services web).

Is there a way to add supplementary groups to the nginx user?

Thanks,
James
--
I prefer encrypted email.
GPG Fingerprint = 8FD2 7619 C19A 2201 CB1D  E131 EA1C F14B D846 7AFB