Using tramp with guixsd install image

From: Divan Santana
Subject: Using tramp with guixsd install image
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 22:15:00 +0200

Hi,

Trying to use my emacs (on arch linux) with the guixsd system from the
0.13 image and ssh-daemon. By image, this is a fresh VM booted
guixsd-usb-install-0.13.0.x86_64-linux and about to install guixsd .

This Used to work with 0.12 image.

Now I have this set

  ;; ;; TRAMP and guix settings
  (setq tramp-default-method "scp")
  ;; https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2016-10/msg00049.html
  (setq tramp-remote-path
        (append tramp-remote-path
                '("~/.guix-profile/bin" "~/.guix-profile/sbin"
                  "/run/current-system/profile/bin"
                  "/run/current-system/profile/sbin")))

And I try open path:
=/ssh:address@hidden:/mnt/etc/config.scm=

However this results in "pid died" message. (Sometimes my emacs even
crashes.)

Anyway, after a bit of debugging there is a tramp buffer that pops up
briefly and reports

env /bin/sh no such file

If in the VM, I do a hack like

ln -s /run/current-system/profile/bin/sh /bin/sh

Then tramp works without issue.

How can one configure tramp to work without the above hack?

(sorry this is more of an emacs then guix question)

Divan