Re: various packaging issues

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: various packaging issues
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 09:59:51 -0300

Regarding the meaning of the license list: I see what you mean
now. Thanks. :)

About own opinions and blocked contributions: Since you commented on a
contribution to a GNU project, I wonder if the issue was taken to the
FSF's Licensing and Compliance Lab and also to copyright-related
lawyers? Remember that the second one is usually the best option if they
are indeed lawyers known not to be biased towards non-free software
(this also includes some "open source" practices).

Optionally, if you really want to, we could discuss the blocked
contribution either privately or with the libreplanet-discuss mailing
list. Currently, the description you gave me seems to vague do draw any
consideration. Keep in mind that it's often a good idea to re-read what
was the resulting consideration of that blocking and perhaps even
discuss the points in more detail and with more people.