Grub installation failed during the GuixSD's installation

From: Iván Hernández Cazorla
Subject: Grub installation failed during the GuixSD's installation
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 00:04:32 +0100

I init the process to install GuixSD, everything seems to be correct during the process. But at the end it shows an error that says that was impossible to install the grub. I understand that GuixSD was installed correctly, but the grub not.

When I switch on the laptop I didn't see any grub to init GuixSD.

I don't remember the code nor the text of the error.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Iván

--
Iván Hernández Cazorla.
Estudiante del Grado de Historia en la Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.