Integrate guix-installed Emacs packages with locally compiled Emacs pret

From: Jorge
Subject: Integrate guix-installed Emacs packages with locally compiled Emacs pretest
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 23:49:06 +0000

Hi.  I want to use Guix to install notmuch (with the Emacs interface) and
emacs-guix; however, since Guix does not have Emacs 26, I would like to keep
using my locally-compiled Emacs 26.0.91.  Is that possible?  Would it be quicker
to learn Guix packaging and package Emacs 26.0.91 for Guix?

- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z
- Free/libre software for Android: https://f-droid.org/
- [[https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html][What is free software?]]