Re: chromaprint: fpcalc missing

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: chromaprint: fpcalc missing
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 15:45:50 +0200

Hello,

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> skribis:

> Catonano <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> which package are you talking about ?
>>
>> Anyway, you can submit a patch ☺
>
> The chromaprint package.
>
> I'll submit a patch but I wanted to ask, maybe the original author of
> the recipe has an opinion about it.

The best way to know that is by sending a patch.  ;-)

A common criterion in deciding whether or not to enable an optional
feature is how widely used it is vs. how much it adds to the size of the
package closure.  If you can provide that kind of info in your patch
submission, that’ll make it easier to decide what to do.

Thanks,
Ludo’.