Re: Simple reconfigure

From: Jone
Subject: Re: Simple reconfigure
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:39:36 +0000

Don't refer to manual, please - it does not answer practical
questions. Why do you think there are so few packages? - and no one
knows how to build them! I tried, and of course I did not succeed. For
example, when I write to elisp, I guess by context how and what I should
do next. And a powerful contextual help system is also very helpful.

I have many practical questions - I use this distribution on real
hardware, as the main system. I like Lisp, but I'm just a user, not a
hacker..

About 'cons' and 'cons*' - okay, let's see in the manual. Examples,
examples, examples, more examples! ;) That would be great.