Re: Guix on Android works, guix pull fails on guile-ssh build in the che

From: 白い熊@相撲道
Subject: Re: Guix on Android works, guix pull fails on guile-ssh build in the check phase
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 04:42:01 +0000

On May 9, 2018 9:10:07 PM UTC, "白い熊@相撲道" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Currently, it runs as regular user — however I can't guix pull, as it
>fails in the check phase in guile-ssh build — as seen in the attached
>log.
>
>Can anyone advise how to overcome this? So I can run guix pull and then
>update?

I'm still trying to overcome this—it seems to me, this should be, but don't
know how to accomplish it:

— Build a local version of guile-ssh passing configure flags to it to skip
tests;
— “Freeze” it, so it wouldn't be rebuilt during guix pull;
— Then I should be able to update guix;

Can anyone advise me how to proceed like this?

--
白い熊@相撲道