Re: Multiple pulseaudio process after re-loging

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: Multiple pulseaudio process after re-loging
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 14:41:31 +0200

Chris Marusich <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm afraid I don't know anything else that might help at this time.  If
> you suspect this is a Guix bug, it may be worth recording your findings
> in a proper bug report sent to address@hidden

While I haven't tested on another distribution (yet, and chances are low
that I'm ever gonna leave Guix :p), I cannot be certain, but the
symptoms seem to be very independent of Guix.

I'd put the blame on conky / Pulseaudio for now :)

--
Pierre Neidhardt

The animals are not as stupid as one thinks -- they have neither
doctors nor lawyers.
                -- L. Docquier