Re: No dvorak in window manager

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: No dvorak in window manager
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:25:27 -0400

Luther Thompson <address@hidden> writes:

> I installed GuixSD today. When I boot up, both the login manager and
> the desktop session use qwerty. I do see dvorak when I hit Ctrl+Alt+F2
> for a non-window console. `loadkeys dvorak` has no effect in either
> place. Here is my OS definition:

I've had a similar problem.  I know that there are a couple of solutions
floating around.  I think one of them my be using setxkbmap...Or
possibly configuring X to prefer the dvorak layout...

I personally never figured that issue out.  Right now I'm running
Parabola GNU/Linux-libre, and I've got guix installed on it...