French info pages?

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: French info pages?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 16:00:18 +0200

Hi there!

On my english system, I noticed since a recent `guix pull && guix
package -u` my `dir` info buffer looks like the following

File: dir,      Node: Top       This is the top of the INFO tree

  This (the Directory node) gives a menu of major topics.
  Typing "q" exits, "H" lists all Info commands, "d" returns here,
  "h" gives a primer for first-timers,
  "mEmacs<Return>" visits the Emacs manual, etc.

  In Emacs, you can click mouse button 2 on a menu item or cross reference
  to select it.

* Menu:

Administration système
* guix gc : (guix)Invoquer guix gc.
                                Récupérer de l’espace disque inutilisé.
* guix package : (guix)Invoquer guix package.
                                Intaller, supprimer et mettre à jour des
                                  paquets.
* guix pull : (guix)Invoquer guix pull.
                                Mettre à jour la liste des paquets
                                  disponibles.
* guix system : (guix)Invoquer guix system.
                                Gérer la configuration du système
                                  d’exploitation.
* Guix: (guix).                 Gérer les logiciels installés et la
                                  configuration du système.

Développement logiciel
* guix build : (guix)Invoquer guix build.
                                Construire des paquets.
* guix environment : (guix)Invoquer guix environment.
                                Construire des environnements de construction
                                  avec Guix.
* guix pack : (guix) Invoquer guix pack.
                                Créer des lots binaires.

Software development

Those nodes are broken, they don't open any file.
Everything after "Software development" is fine.

My locale is

(operating-system
 (locale "en_US.utf8")

although I noticed that the system seems to have more:

> locale -a
ca_ES.utf8
cs_CZ.utf8
da_DK.utf8