Re: Error: system: command not found.

From: Jone
Subject: Re: Error: system: command not found.
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 11:20:23 +0000

My situation is worse, installation of guile-sqlite3 does not solve the
problem. And brocken 'guix pull' in root instance of guix - can't
update. After reconfigure with 'sudo -E guix ..' the same problems remained..

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 09:48:23PM -0400, Mike Gerwitz wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 14:53:50 +0000, Jone wrote:
> > I have a problem: can not run system reconfigure.
> >    address@hidden ~# guix system --help
> >     guix: system: command not found
>
> I had the same problem last night and I found (via strace) that it was
> looking for an sqlite3 guile library.  Installing guile-sqlite3 into
> root's profile fixed the problem for me.
>
> I just didn't have the chance to report the issue yet.

I think this is fixed in some recent commit. I had this issue but no
longer need to explicitly install guile-sqlite3 to work around it.