Re: Guix and desktop files

From: hiphish
Subject: Re: Guix and desktop files
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:26:10 -0000

OK, I suspected that I'm not meant to edit ~/.guix-profile/etc/profile myself,
that's why I asked. It's weird that $XDG_DATA_DIRS was not added after I
installed Gimp; maybe because Gimp uses GTK+ 2 instead of GTK+ 3? Who knows, I
have added ~/.guix-profile/share/applications/ to the environment variable
manually for the time being.