Re: Guix and desktop files

From: hiphish
Subject: Re: Guix and desktop files
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:27:05 -0000

Nope, my ~/.guix-profile/etc/profile only exports the $PATH. Could it be
because I installed Guix on top of Kubuntu instead of using GuixSD? The same
with .bashrc, I already had one and Guix did not alter the existing one.

I have no problems with making adjustments to my ~/.bashrc, I was just
wondering if I was doing something wrong here.