Re: confusion/mdl

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: confusion/mdl
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:29:40 +0200

> macros.cpp: In function ‘mdl_value_t* mdl_get_atom(const char*, bool,
> mdl_value_t*)’:
> macros.cpp:616:27: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to ‘char*’
> [-fpermissive]
>      char *trailer = strstr(pname, "!-");

Well, it looks like macros.cpp is doing something dirty here.
I suppose this is an upstream bug (which should be reported).
As a workaround, you could try setting appropriate compilation flags.  Look
around "-fpermissive" in the gcc manual.

(Sorry if this help is a little scarce, I'm very busy these days... :p)

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/