Re: openvpn with networkmanager

From: Benjamin Slade
Subject: Re: openvpn with networkmanager
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 11:53:37 -0600

 > On GuixSD, we have an openvpn service, see
 > https://guix.info/manual/en/VPN-Services.html#VPN-Services. Once
 > configured, you can always start and stop it with "herd start
 > openvpn-client" and "herd stop openvpn-client".

Thanks, Julien. Unfortunately, I don't find that manual page overly
illuminating in terms of how to actually set this up.

Does anyone have an example configuration available anywhere,
particularly one shows how to set up multiple VPNs? I.e. one which
allows for different VPNs to be configured (and switched to, whether via
herd or otherwise)?

thanks,
  —Ben

--
Benjamin Slade - https://babbagefiles.xyz
  `(pgp_fp: ,(21BA 2AE1 28F6 DF36 110A 0E9C A320 BBE8 2B52 EE19))