GNU Icecat crashed tab

From: nightowl
Subject: GNU Icecat crashed tab
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 04:09:41 +0200

I am running GuixSD with the Gnome desktop using GNU Icecat for a web browser. I have been seeing a problem that some web sights like homedepot.com will cause a 'gah your tab just crashed' error. When I start Icecat in safe mode, I do not get this error. Disabling all extensions does not remove the error. Does anyone understand why Icecat is giving this error or how it can be corrected?