Re: New Guix reference card

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: New Guix reference card
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:23:01 +0200

Hello!

Leo Famulari <address@hidden> skribis:

> On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 01:05:18PM -0700, Chris Marusich wrote:
>> I see that the second page is mostly blank.  Is that intended?
>
> I think it's meant to be the back of a printed card.

Exactly!  If you don’t have a double-sided printer, you can obviously
skip the second page.

Or, if you do have a double-sided printer but still find the second page
to be too empty, you could add stuff about ‘guix system’ there.  Hint,
hint!  ;-)

Chris, note that you may want to modify ‘refcard-style.lout’ to use
Letter rather than A4, but then the layout may need to be tweaked.
(Alternately find yourself a bunch of A4 sheets.  ;-))

Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> skribis:

> Leo Famulari <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 22., H, 4:56):
>>
>> I think it's meant to be the back of a printed card. It would be great
>> to have a stack of these for FOSDEM :)
>
> How big stack are you thinking about? Maybe I can help there :)

I suppose that’ll depend on whether we get a booth!  But anyway, we
could bring some in the pre-FOSDEM Guix workshop as well as in the
devrooms where we present Guix.

Thanks,
Ludo’.