Re: WebRTC support (jitsi) in Guix-packaged browsers?

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: WebRTC support (jitsi) in Guix-packaged browsers?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 21:58:33 -0400

Hello Pierre,

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> writes:

>> IceCat 60.2.0-esr
>
> What is "esr"?  I have IceCat 60.2.0-gnu, would that make a difference?
>
>> I tried
>> typing in "test" and hit "go", and it asked me for permission to use the
>> microphone and camera.

I can launch a video conference room from my Icecat 60 (freshly
updated); it seems to work fine. I did have to whitelist cdn.jitsi.net
in TPRB. I'm also not using LibreJS for the time being.

You might want to give it a try with all the extensions disabled (burger
menu -> Help -> Restart with Add-ons disabled) to verify it's not caused
by an extension.

HTH!

Maxim